This recipe is for all you chocolate peanut butter combo fans! Made with coconut flour, these chocolate peanut butter bites are gluten-free and vegan friendly too. The best part? You only need 4 ingredients and no baking is required!
Dipping them into chocolate is optional but recommended if you’re a chocoholic. The extra layer gives a slight crunch before melting in your mouth.
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- ⅓ maple syrup
- ½ chocolate chips
- 50g chocolate (for coating)
How to make
- Cream the peanut butter with the maple syrup.
- Add the coconut flour and mix until it forms a dough.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Make bite-sized balls using a ice cream / cookie scoop
(or your hands for a more rustic look)
- Put a sheet of greaseproof paper on a tray and place the bites on top. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt the 50g of chocolate in a bowl over a pot of hot water. Take the bites out of the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolate one at time.
- Return the chocolate coated bites to the freezer for 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Keep any leftover bites refrigerated.