This mini tortilla pizza will satisfy any pizza cravings!
Do you ever buy a pack of tortilla wraps and end up not knowing what to do with the few leftover? I certainly did before I made this mini tortilla pizza! With their thin, crispy bases and melted, gooey cheese, it makes a delicious, light snack. You can top them with anything you like, without having a limit on how many toppings you can add.
For my version, I used Violife’s dairy-free and vegan grated cheese. As you can see, it melts just as well as normal cheese would. Although it is made from coconut, you can’t taste it at all, making it the perfect substitute for those who are avoiding dairy.
The best part is, you can make them in 10 minutes so you can enjoy them instantly instead of waiting for the delivery guy!
Please note, the ingredient portions are for 2 mini tortilla wraps, so please adjust if you are going to make more! The reason for baking it for 4 minutes without any toppings is so the base doesn’t go soggy and the flavours from the tomatoes and herbs can cook together.
- 2 mini tortilla wraps
- 6 tbsp tinned chopped tomatoes or passata
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
- 6 slices of pepperoni
- A handful of Violife grated cheese
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
How to make
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Place tortilla wraps on a baking tray and spread the chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano and black pepper over the two wraps and place in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the pepperoni and cheese on top. Return to the oven for another 6 minutes.
- Once the cheese has melted and the edges of the tortilla are crispy, take them out from the oven. Serve with fresh basil leaves or enjoy as it is!